Monday 15 September 2014

Somewhere in between ....

It has been a wonderful week with quite some contradictions in terms of nature - already finding ourselves in Autumn but under summer conditions.
I always have been a lover of nature. I hope this makes any sense to you but just like music it brings me in another world without going anywhere.
Since I have my own proper camera (and always within reach) it seems like I've got a closer eye to my surroundings.
I didn't even have to go far for my travels this past week because this was my journey in my own garden ....


A beautiful combination - while the leaves already transform in their autumnal colour the viburnum blooms for the second time this year ....


 My welcome when I opened my french doors ....


Still no Autumn in the pond because these just keep coming ....


Love the seed pods of the clematis ....


These are still very 'bizzy' ....


Even now still so many tomatoes to pick ....


So surprised to find this cutie in my garden and must have been very hungry because you rarely see them in broad daylight ....


Berries with a blue sky as background ....


But also already many mushrooms ....




I spotted these beauties at a distance in my neighbour's yard ....


And now on my wish list for next year - a Buddleja in my front garden ....


My view from the kitchen window ....


And as you can see in the next picture feels so at home that sometimes it seems he's part of my garden display ....




I just love this 'season' - no longer Summer and yet not really Autumn but ~ somewhere in between ~

Happy Monday, happy new week!

Anita
~xo~

15 comments:

  1. Such lovely photographs. I think this might be my favourite time too , warm enough during the day but not sticky and sweltering at night .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, and such a nice surprise that you also have your own blog (I didn't know that) I love following you on Instagram - I'm a great admirer of your photos. You have a new follower on your blog! Anita xx

      Delete
  2. Leuk om je hier ook tegen te komen Anita.
    Hele mooie foto's en we delen veel passies (o.a. ik heb drie mannen thuis, haha...)
    Tot snel wat uitgebreider misschien, voor nu...of to work...

    Lieve groet, MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat gevoel is wederzijds Marie-Jose , heb net een kijkje op je blog genomen en we hebben zeker gemeenschappelijke interesses!
      Leuk dat je me bent gaan volgen, Anita xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, calming photographs. I planted a buddleia this summer and am already seeing more butterflies in the garden. Looking forward to seeing it grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne, can't wait for Spring for that matter and get some new plants in my front yard. Anita xx

      Delete
  4. Your garden is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen .... for being such a loyal follower! Hope you have a good week, Anita xo

      Delete
  5. Wat een leuke blog heb je.
    Ik ben gelijk volger van je geworden.
    Ik heb je ook via een ander blog gevonden.
    En wat een mooi bank in je erker.
    Staat geweldig.
    Ik zie ook dat je antwoord op je reacties.
    Maar meestal komt dat niet bij de persoon op de mail.
    Je kan beter via de mail reageren.

    gr. ja ....... ook een Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Anita,
      Leuk om je hier te treffen en ik heb natuurlijk ook een kijkje genomen op je blog , we gaan elkaar vast vaker "tegenkomen" want je hebt er een volger bij! gr Anita

      Delete
  6. Fantastische ontdekkingen in eigen tuin Anita! Een egeltje op bezoek vind ik ook altijd zo'n cadeau, al zijn ze inderdaad heel schuw en zie je ze niet zo vaak. Zelf kon ik er in elk geval nog nooit één zo mooi op foto zetten als jij. De vlinder is ook prachtig, zo heerlijk als die nog rondfladderen en daarvoor is een vlinderstruik ideaal natuurlijk. Zowel de buren als wij hadden er jaren elk één in de tuin tot die twee jaar geleden de winter niet overleefden en nog intussen nog altijd niet zijn vervangen. Dat moest maar eens gebeuren, volgend voorjaar plant ik net als jij terug een Buddleja in de voortuin want daar stond ook ons eerste exemplaar ;)
    Lieve groet,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Marian,

      Het is met deze mooie nazomer zeker nog genieten van de tuin. Al denk ik dat de herfst nu toch echt in aantocht is maar dat geeft ook weer hele mooie plaatjes. Zag bij jou op IG ook al mooie voorbijkomen. Leuk om elkaar ook hier te treffen, Anitaxx

      Delete
  7. What beautiful Autumnal images Anita. The garden really looks different in Autumn, doesn't it ? I was quite suprised when I saw a couple of blue tits hanging onto the brickwork the other day …. the were picking out the insects. Probably getting as much food as they can before Winter.Enjoy your garden Anita and have a lovely Sunday. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. …. oh, and P.S …… you have such a good looking family. XXXX

      Delete
    2. Aww .... that's so sweet, thanks xx

      Delete