Friday 8 November 2013

DIY.... fruit salad for the birds ~ Part 2 ~

For those who regularly read my blog may remember my post about the Autumnal display that I hoped the birds also could experience some fun later....




For those who haven't read it yet , you can find it  here 

In spite of the central heating I've enjoyed it for a very long time on my dining table but eventually moved it to a visible spot in the garden, curious whether the birds would enjoy.
To my great happiness they did, many birds have filled their (little) bellies with it.
Great tits, the lovely robin (whereof I somehow -and to my great annoyance-lost the photo) and this blackbird who, to my great joy incredibly long posed ....





Oh how I love it when a plan comes together....

Happy weekend,
Anita xo

3 comments:

  1. I think this is such a beautiful idea and I'm sure they must love feasting on it. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik had hem al gezien op Instagram, je prachtige voervogelstuk.
    Ja hoe noem je zoiets?
    De vogeltjes zullen er wel blij zijn geweest en het is voor jullie heerlij om naar al dat vliegende leven te kijken.
    Bedankt nog voor je lieve woorden op mijn blog en op Instagram.
    Eeen beetje meeleven doet erg goed.
    Ik heb op het ogenblik weinig tijd maar zou graag een grotere inspiratiebron zijn. Ik heb zoveel ideetjes maar het in het werk stellen dat komt er vaak niet van:)
    Effin we gaan lekker door.
    Ik wens je alvast een fijn weekend toe.
    Liefs gerda

    ReplyDelete