Thursday 20 June 2013

A little homesick ....

I hope you don't mind me bothering you again with some pictures from our trip to England. But I promise, it's the last post, if only because there is nothing much left to share ;-) Maybe it sounds a bit exaggerated, but I seriously think I'm a little homesick. My colleague teases me, saying that I certainly must have lived in England in a previous life....

In the morning of our last day in Sussex we walked along the coastline of Fairlight.
It's so beautiful there....




















After our walk we went to the lovely Rye and spend a very nice afternoon in this little town with its many antique shops (where it was very hard not to buy more than what I already had done in the days before)
Of course we started immediately looking for the picturesque....












With all its nice features....




















And after that we've had a delicious crepe in the most characterful Coffee House in Rye , The Apothecary . It's a great spot to curl up in one of the lovely leather armchairs and watch passersby from the huge old corner windows....








I'm afraid there's nothing else than a quick return to my "second homeland" to go against my homesickness. And in the meantime looking at this.... a lot !








Enjoy what's left of this week and have a nice weekend!

Anita xo


1 comment:

  1. I think you need to invest in a holiday cottage over here Anita so that you can pop over any time you like!! I know exactly what you mean about that homesick feeling. I get it all the time when I have the pleasure of staying somewhere wonderful for a week or so. I haven't yet been to Sussex it's on the to do list but I dare say I shall get homesick too!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete